Lien Thanh Thuong Quan was established in 1906 to respond to the call of Duy Tan by Phan Chau Trinh.
After more than 100 years, Lien Thanh's Duy Tan mission has ended, but the national spirit has not been lost
which is carefully preserved in the quintessential Vietnamese flavor of every drop of fish sauce that you can feel.
Lien Thanh Seafood Processing Joint Stock Company (hereinafter referred to as “We”) is the company operating the website nuocmamlienthanh.vn and we are committed to protecting the personal data of users (hereinafter below). referred to as “customer”).
Please read the policy below carefully to better understand our policies and practices regarding the collection of customers’ personal information and how we handle that information.
1. Purpose and scope of collection:
Personal information provided by you may be used by us for the purposes of managing and operating the Website, the scope of which includes but is not limited to the following:
2. Scope of information use:
We use customer information to:
– Provide services to customers
– Send notices about information exchange activities between customers and websites
– Communicate and deal with customers in special cases.
– Do not use personal information of customers other than for confirmation and contact purposes related to transactions at Lien Thanh.
– In case of legal requirements: We have the responsibility to cooperate in providing personal information of customers upon request from judicial authorities including: Procuracy, court, police agency. investigation related to certain legal violations of customers. In addition, no one has the right to infringe on customers’ personal information.
3. Information storage time
Customer’s personal data will be stored until cancellation is requested. Remaining in all cases, customer personal information will be kept confidential on the website’s server
4. Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information
LIEN THANH FOOD PROCESSING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: 243 Ben Van Don, Ward 5, District 4, City. HCM
Phone: (028) 3943.0790 – (028) 3943.1219
5. Means and tools for users to access and correct their personal data.
– Customers have the right to ask us to update or cancel their personal information on the data system of nuocmamlienthanh.vn
– Customers have the right to send complaints to the website nuocmamlienthanh.vn. When receiving these feedbacks, we will confirm the information, the case is as reflected by the customer, depending on the extent we will take timely handling measures.
6. Commitment to confidentiality of customer personal information
– Personal information of customers on the website is committed to absolute confidentiality in accordance with the personal information protection policy. The collection and use of information of each customer is done only with the consent of that customer, unless otherwise provided for by law.
– Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about the customer’s personal information without the consent of the customer
– In case the information server is hacked Attack leads to loss of customer’s personal data, we will be responsible for notifying the incident to the investigating authorities for timely handling and notifying the customer.
– The Management Board requires individuals/organizations when contacting to provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, phone, …. and is responsible for the above information. We are not responsible for and will not settle any claims related to the interests of that customer if we consider all the personal information that customer provided when the initial contact is incorrect.
7. Mechanism for Receiving and Resolving Customer Complaints
Any dispute arising between LIEN THANH SEAFOOD PROCESSING JSC and the Customer will be resolved on the basis of negotiation. In case the desired agreement is not reached, the matter will be brought to the competent People’s Court for settlement.