Lien Thanh Thuong Quan was established in 1906 to respond to the call of Duy Tan by Phan Chau Trinh.
After more than 100 years, Lien Thanh's Duy Tan mission has ended, but the national spirit has not been lost
which is carefully preserved in the quintessential Vietnamese flavor of every drop of fish sauce that you can feel.
Up to now, the brand identity system has played an important role in the overall development of the Brand, it shows a serious, professional investment that is easily accepted in terms of awareness. and it becomes part of the Company culture.
When the Brand is perceived by reason and emotion. The tangible identities of the Brand are directly affected by human emotions, creating the clearest and most understandable visualization of the Brand. This is considered the “shortest, fastest, most effective” way for Brand communication strategies. What are the reasons to convince the Company’s Leaders to invest in a brand identity system:
– Consumers recognize and buy products easily: a good Brand Identity System will be highly persuasive and attractive, it introduces a professional, distinctive and recognizable Brand image to customers. Consumers, that’s what makes success. The brand identity system also gives consumers the perceived values ​​in terms of physical (good quality, beautiful design …) and emotional (professionalism, personality, class…), it creates a desire to own the product.
– More favorable for the sales force: A strategic brand identity system must know how to focus on consumers, it carries the company’s most powerful values ​​and messages to attack consumers’ perception. . The consistency of the Brand Identity System and the synchronous use of media will make the relationship between buying and selling easier and closer. Now that consumers buy products proactively, they confidently make purchasing decisions because they believe in the Brand as well as the superior values ​​that the Brand brings to them.
– Easy to build Brand assets: The goal of all companies is to generate dividend value, Brand Reputation is one of the most valuable assets of the company. The success of a Brand depends greatly on building public awareness, strengthening reputation and creating values. A strong brand relationship will help to quickly build brand equity through the growth in awareness, understanding, and loyalty of consumers towards the Brand, it makes the Brand value grow. in a sustainable way. Brand Equity is building and growing hour by hour even while we are asleep.
Stemming from the above reasons since 2010, the Board of Directors of Lien Thanh company decided to rebuild a new brand identity system in order to express the identity of Lien Thanh company by images through the logo. , colors, fonts… in a synchronous and consistent way, creating Lien Thanh’s own characteristics to help distinguish it from other brands.
Logo at its founding 1906
– Born in 1906 during the period when the country was invaded, the people were miserable. The red elephant represents the herd, the spirit of solidarity, and the heart of the Vietnamese people.
– Redesigning the new logo: Lien Thanh Company still retains the image of a red elephant but has stylized the elephant pose: The elephant stretches out its trunk to call the herd once again affirming the tradition of solidarity and solidarity. the color before and after as one of the Vietnamese nation. As well as Lien Thanh Company, promoting the traditional profession dating back thousands of years of his father (fish sauce) to go further not only in the country but also to reach out to the international market.
2. Other products according to the identification system of Lien Thanh Fish Sauce
Portable Nylon Bag
Shop Product Introduction